Monday, July 23

Food for Thought : Red Velvet

Baking is all but forgotten in the summer months...just too darn hot! But that doesn't stop me from craving sweet, baked goods! It's my Achilles heel. That got me to thinking...What kind of mash-up can I come up with.... It still needs to be edible AND satisfy my cravings.

Here's what I came up with:








(it's just so darn good!!!)



(I know...They're baked. It's also healthier that way!)


If you've ever been to San Francisco, Bi Rite Creamery is the only way to go. Their creations are richly decadent with a twist; such as brown sugar with ginger caramel swirl ice cream, basil ice cream and olive oil ice cream. I recently purchased their Ice Cream cook book and I'm super excited to try their recipes!! I'll let you know how it goes.....

xoxo, hallo jak


No comments:

Post a Comment