Thursday, August 29

Take 5: Homemade Ice Cream


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


September and Labor Day are just around the corner! It been so mild in July and Aug that I'm kinda scared of what Sept will bring.
 
To prepare, I'm stocking up on some HOMEMADE ice cream. Nothing cools me down faster! Except maybe a dunk in the pool.
 
I love ice cream and it's fun making your own. I start off with an ice cream base from Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream. If you haven't tasted her flavors, you are missing out! Her secret ingredient.... Cream Cheese! Her base has no eggs so no worrying about cooking it and ending up with lumps. Also perfect for vegetarians.
 
Here are the links for some variations.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hope you give the recipes a try!
 
xo hallo jak

No comments:

Post a Comment