But what about Kate and her style. She's preppy, modern .... kinda modern English and I think that makes her look so attainable and easy to repli"KATE"!
PS: Kate has a tiny waist and she makes use of her best asset!
Her closet staples ....
1. The Fitted Blazer
3. Casual / Jeans
For a Kate inspired Casual-Look on a budget....
1. Scoop-Neck Babydoll Cardigan, $29.50 at oldnavy.com
2. Silver Dimpled Earrings, $4.80 at forever21.com
3. Glass Pearl Rope Necklace, $48.00 at nordstrom.com
4. White Skinny Jean, $29.50 at wetseal.com
5. Gabrielle Quilted Clutch, $18.00 at urbanoutfitters.com
6. Gabriella Rocha flats, $44.95 at zappos.com
Love it ... Love It .... LOVE IT!